Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Best Is Always Yet to Come

Well, as you can see, I haven't bloged for about 4 weeks straight! But I have an exuse for all 4. The fourth week I was at Boy Scout camp, and the first 3 weeks I was too lazy. Now you are probably wondering what I did at camp. Well i earned 5 merrit badges witch are, woodcarving, leathwork, soil and water conservation, indian lore, orienteering, and for free time I mostly swam or went to the Trading Post. In the morning the had Polar Bear swim, where if you woke up at 5:30 and swamin the freezing cold pool 2 times you you woud earn frostbite and a badge.On Sunday, Wednsday, and Friday night they had campfires where you would sing, cheer, watch skits,and other fun and goofy stuff. Last week was splendiforous, but the first week of August will be even more fun 'cause we're goin' toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CATHOLIC FAMILYLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember:The best is yet to come! (dnataeehtsgip)

1 comment:

ballast photography said...

Camp sounds great! I love the line "you would earn frostbite and a badge" --good humor! And your title is an excellent reminder to those of us whose vacations are over and are left feeling flat.